Preparing kids for a higher level of learning.
Pre-K is an excellent program to prepare your child for Kindergarten.
Pre-K focuses on foundational skills that are academically essential for higher school age learning. Some of the activities we conduct are:
- Learning About Shapes
- Learning about Weather and Seasons
- Days of the Week and Months of the Year
- Simple Words and Daily Objects
- Basic Reading Skills
- Arts and Painting
- Puzzles and Board Games
- Craft Projects
- Recognizing Different Colors
- Pretend and Dress Up Games